Are you still planning out your Thanksgiving menu as you make up your shopping list for the weekend? (Sheepishly raises hand…) Maybe you plan to have a few vegetarians sitting around your table this year and you have no idea what to make for them? Have no fear, I have you covered with this delicious round up of 20 delicious, vegetarian-friendly Thanksgiving dishes!
Links are listed by rows from left to right.
- Mini Vegetarian Pot Pies // Dietitian Debbie Dishes
- Roasted Pumpkin and Smoked Blue Cheese Lasagna // Naturally Ella
- Stuffed Vegetarian Eggplants // Dietitian Debbie Dishes
- Lentil Rice Veggie Loaf // Edible Perspective
- 1 Hour Vegan Shepherd’s Pie // Minimalist Baker
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Candied Walnuts // Pinch of Yum
- Kabocha Squash Salad // Honestly Yum
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecorino and Pecans // A Couple Cooks
- Rosemary Roasted Vegetables // Dietitian Debbie Dishes
- Roasted Vegetable Salad with Garlic Dressing + Roasted Pepitas // With Food and Love
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes // Oh My Veggies
- Farmhouse Farro Salad // Love + Lemons
- Twice-Baked Acorn Squash with Maple Butter and Pecans // A Cozy Kitchen
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole // Oh My Veggies
- Simple Vegan Stuffing // Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Popovers with Cranberry Relish // Edible Perspective
- Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie // Joy the Baker
- No-Bake Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie // Dietitian Debbie Dishes
- Ginger Apple Crumble Pie // Dolly and Oatmeal
- Cranberry Cider Punch // How Sweet It Is
Need even more inspiration? Check out my Vegetarian Thanksgiving Pinterest Board!