Hey there! I just wanted to pop in real quick to say that you should definitely check out the recipe for these dark chocolate pumpkin bites which I am sharing on Jill Conyer’s blog today. She has such an inspirational healthy lifestyle blog, so if you don’t already follow her, you should definitely visit today!
Will and I are looking forward to a bit of a lazy weekend after traveling last weekend. Honestly, I am thinking of spending a good chunk of time curled up on the couch with tea and a book. How about you?
If you are feeling like doing a little reading to start off your weekend, here are a few posts that have been on my radar this week:
- 21 Infused Water Recipes for Fall via Hello Natural
- Gluten + Dairy Free Moon Pies with Maple Marshmallow Creme from Dolly and Oatmeal
- No Equipment Tabata HIIT Workout from Fit Foodie Finds
- 7 Ways to Boost Self-Confidence from Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat
- Produce Tips: Cleaning, Storing, and Using via Love and Lemons
- Green Apple Mojitos from A House in the Hills
- The Ten Commandments of a Clutter-Free Life from Apartment Therapy
- How to Wear Plaid This Fall from The Glitter Guide
- Easy, No Carve Pumpkin Ideas from A Beautiful Mess